I write, draw, guide, build, organize, and simplify.
I've done some neat things in my life so far, including:
- Designing and building websites for clients from scratch in 1998, when the web was shiny and new-ish.
- Teaching digital strategy and community outreach to post-graduate students at the University of Chicago.
- Program-managing 3 of 5 verticals on the Technology team on President Obama's re-election campaign.
- Mentoring (especially young women) on career development, program management, and communication.
- Becoming semi-internet famous for my fantastic scones. (Not a digital project, I know, but truly, they are amazing.)
Presently I'm editing 19 Syllables and 100 Letters, which I wrote as 100-day projects in 2014 and 2015, respectively. I plan to self-publish both this year. I also write free-form poetry and essays at The Shape of Words. You can subscribe to my TinyLetter for news and other writing. (I promise, I don't email often.)
And please, say hi: email@example.com