I write, guide, build, organize, and simplify.
I've done some neat things in my life so far, including:
- Designing and building websites for clients from scratch in 1998, when the web was shiny and new-ish.
- Teaching digital strategy and community outreach to post-graduate students at the University of Chicago.
- Program-managing 3 of 5 verticals on the Technology team on President Obama's re-election campaign.
- Mentoring (especially young women) on career development, program management, and communication.
- Becoming semi-internet famous for my fantastic scones. (Truly, they are amazing.)
What I'm doing now:
- Editing 19 Syllables and 100 Letters – I plan to self-publish both collections this year.
- Writing free-form poetry and essays at The Shape of Words.
- Advising on communication, product, and operations, and coaching.
In the meantime, you can subscribe to my TinyLetter for news and other writing. (I promise, I don't email often.)
And please, say hi: email@example.com