I'm a writer and wrangler based in Chicago. I specialize in program management, operations, and content strategy / communications, with extensive experience working in the technology industry, education, and publishing.
Currently I'm at Google Cloud, managing a team of global program managers to support the Customer Engineering organization. Previously I advised startups in Chicago and San Francisco, worked on the Technology team of President Barack Obama's 2012 campaign, taught at the University of Chicago, and developed digital educational offerings at the Mozilla Foundation, World Book, and McGraw-Hill.
When I'm not thinking of ways to help people work better, I like drinking coffee, writing, and baking experiments.
- Experience. I’ve built programs, operations, and products for 15 years.
- Care. I’m an inclusive communicator with teammates, vendors, and clients.
- Common sense. I’m practical, level-headed, patient, and measured.
- Attention to detail. I watch the fine print, and I’m acutely organized.
- Creativity. I’m a nimble, strategic, and tactical thinker who loves to solve problems.
Say hi: email@example.com