How I coach
My mentoring is grounded in practicality, sensitivity, and execution. I want to work together to identify clear steps you can take to change what needs changing, while being mindful of your current and potential circumstances. My goal is to help you build better practices for communication, set clearer patterns around expectations, and improve your overall mindset and health in your work.
To book a session, please send a brief email to email@example.com with the following:
- A clear description of who you are and what you do
- Why you'd like to book a mentoring session
- What you hope to gain through our discussion
- Three days/times that might work well for you
I'll respond within 72h on M-F.
* Note: If you're interested in becoming a mentor, you're welcome to fork this document to establish guidelines for your practice.
I advise on the following:
- finding the right role
- improving a skills set
- applying and interviewing for jobs
- developing a strong CV
- setting priorities
- managing a project, product, or program
- communicating effectively in a team
- handling stressful situations with grace
These sessions can be done via Google Hangout, Skype, or in person. They may include:
- a written and shared dispatch of what we covered and what we'll do in the next session.
- small assignments to read, write, or develop between meetings to keep us both honest and invested.
- access to a collection of appropriate resources I've cultivated.