* Note: If you're interested in becoming a mentor, you're welcome to fork this document to establish guidelines for your practice.
My mentoring is grounded in practicality, sensitivity, and execution. My goal is to help you build better practices for communication, clearer patterns around expectations, and improved overall health in your work. My hope is that you leave our 1:1 exchange feeling empowered to tackle what needs changing and come out the other side feeling positive.
If you book a session, please make every effort to keep it. If you miss three sessions, I will ask you not to book time again until your schedule allows you to be present.
To book a session, please send a brief email to email@example.com with the following:
- A clear description of who you are and what you do
- Why you'd like to book a mentoring session
- What you hope to gain through our discussion
- Three days/times that might work well for you
I'll respond within 72h during weekdays. I won't respond during the weekend.
I advise on the following:
- improving a skills set
- finding the right role
- applying and interviewing for jobs
- managing a project, product, or program
- communicating effectively and contributing positively in a team
- building something from scratch
- setting priorities
- finding and using your voice
These sessions can be done via Google Hangout, Skype, or in person. They may include:
- a written and shared dispatch of what we covered and what we'll do in the next session.
- small assignments to read, write, or develop between meetings – these keep everyone involved honest, in progress, and invested in the work.
- access to a collection of appropriate resources I've cultivated and grown over my years of work.